Thank you Janet at Seize the Day RV Adventure – for honoring me with this award! “Seize the Day” is a great principle to adopt. Visit Janet and Kevin on their blog of travel, RVing, birding, Jeeping (I made up that word!), eating and more.
The Liebster Blog Award is described as; “ An award to spread blog love and draw attention to blogs with fewer followers”. Many thanks, Janet!
The criteria for accepting this award – numbers are flexible:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you
- Answer a number of questions
- List some bloggers with fewer than 200 (or so) followers who you really feel deserve a little blogging love! (If I’ve got your numbers wrong, sorree! I have a few more than that as well.)
- Let all the bloggers know you have nominated them. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you!
- Post questions for the blogger you have nominated to answerHere are some very tricky things I’ve been asked to tell about myself:
1. Favorite author?
I could not possibly name just one. I have a list and here are a few: Peter Mayle, Bill Bryson, Sebastian Faulks, John Steinbeck, Diane Ackerman, Joanne Harris, Clare Francis, Lauren Belfer, Sue Grafton. Look them up! Enjoy!
2. Why did you start blogging?
I had already written dozens of stories. I just wanted to put them “out there.” I hope when you read them you don’t think I’m “out there.”
3. What’s your favorite TV Show?
Doc Martin, about an unusual country doctor practicing in my favorite English county – Cornwall.
4. What is your favorite season of the year?
A prefect English summer -whenever that might happen.
5. If you have some spare time, what do you do?
Read or write! That’s predictable isn’t it?
6. What is your favorite type of music?
Not much of a music doyen, but I don’t like jazz and rap.
7. What do you do to keep fit?
Yoga, swimming and walking from one room to another and back again because I forget why I’m there.
8. Tea or Coffee?
If I really have to choose – tea. But I’ll have a cup of coffee when you’re not looking.
9.What is your favorite kind of animal? Dog? Cat? Fish? Deer? etc
Cat. But maybe dog if it’s a Labrador.
10. Favorite place you have traveled?
UNFAIR! Absolutely cannot answer this. Somewhere (or everywhere) in America or Europe.
Here are some blogs I would like to nominate for the Liebster Award. Read! Enjoy!
Should you decide to accept this award – and there is no pressure to accept – here are some questions for you to answer:
What was (is) the favorite year of your life?
Who is your favorite person in history?
Can you do better than me and name just one favorite author?
With money as an object what is top of your bucket list?
If money were no object what would be top of your bucket list?
What one word best describes you?
What is your favorite post on your blog? Please share the link.
- What five (endless supply of) foods would you have on a desert island?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you had to choose between traveling the world with endless funds but with no home OR having an extravagantly fabulous home anywhere - what would you do? Why?
If you can’t be bothered with all those questions, and I wouldn’t blame you, please just answer the last one. I really would like to hear what you have to say!!! Anyone reading this is welcome to jump in with an opinion. :-D